LED Parking Lot Lights
LED USA Solution™ brings to the market its own Parking Lot LED Lamps and Street LED lamps. Our latest design of LED Parking Lot Lamps is second to none in the USA market built with the best and high quality components available today. We use the best brands in the market such as Meanwell, CREE, and Philips.
Our Parking lot LED lights and LED Street lights will save your organization from 70% to 80% of energy consumed by old and antiquated technology such as Metal Halide, Mercury or High pressure sodium lamps. Our street LED lights are light weight but tough and durable with IP-65 rating, easy to install with an arm that can be adjusted to any desired angle.
LED USA Solutions – LED Parking-Lot Lights and LED Street Lights
- Save up to 80% on energy.
- Energy saving, long life 60,000+ Hours.
- No ballast no maintenance necessary.
- Instant Start, No Flickering, NO Humming.
- UL, CE, RoHS Certificates.
- Philips Chip and CREE Chips available.
- Meanwell Driver, multi-voltage AC:100-300V 50/60Hz (480V Available).
- Green and Echo Friendly, No Mercury, no UV, no toxic chemicals
- PF: >0.90, CRI: >70
- High Lumen Efficiency: 140Lm/W
- IP-65 rating, Tuff die-cast aluminum housing
- Color Temperature available: 3000K, 4000K, 57000K, 65000K
- Power surge protection is a standard feature
Use and Application of our LED Parking-Lot Lights and LED Street Lights
- Municipal roads and City Street
- Parks and recreation facilities
- Shopping centers and parking areas
- Warehouses and industrial sites
- Car Dealerships
- Residential buildings Parking Lot
- Commercial Buildings Parking Lot
Types and solutions LED Parking/Street Lights Available
- LED Street lights
- LED Parking Lot Lights
- LED Show Box Lights
- LED Parking Solar Lights
- LED Parking Lot Retro-Fits Available
LED USA Solutions™ LED Street Lights and LED Parking Lot lights are in use in numerous sites around the country. We also work directly with Electrical contractors, engineers and Electrician. When necessary our own Engineers will assist including photometric analysis of installation sites to ensure that the new LED lights solution matches the customers need and budget.